SCHEME FOR NATURALIZATION OF INVESTORS IN CYPRUS BY EXCEPTION
The Cyprus Government as a part of its policies aiming to attract foreign investors in Cyprus, established new ﬁnancial criteria based on which all nationalities are eligible for Cyprus’ citizenship by investment program. It improves personal security, enables freedom of movement and grant access to healthcare and education opportunities. There is no physical residency requirement, no language assessment exam, medical test or interview and passports can be issued to the investor, their spouse and dependent children up to age 28, provided they are in full-time education. Since citizenship is passed on by descent it is possible to offer a legacy to your future generations.
Your entire family can obtain citizenship. You can travel, live, work and study anywhere in the European Economic Area which includes the European Union, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Switzerland. You can travel to more than 158 countries without a visa. It is an effective tool for family and tax planning.
It also offers additional insurance against instability. Cyprus has zero inheritance, wealth, gift and immovable property taxes. It will enable you to access some of the ﬁnest education and healthcare institutions in the world.
You will be able to enjoy free movement of capital, services and goods.
- Applicant 18+
- Investment > €2mln for minimum 3 years
- Clean Criminal Record
- Residence worth €0.5mln kept for life
- Minimum of one visit
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- TIME TO CITIZENSHIP
- RESIDENCY REQUIREMENT
- VISA-FREE TRAVEL
- DUAL CITIZENSHIP
Spouce, dependants up to age 28 & parents of main investor
- EXIT STRATEGY
- TAX CONSEQUENCES
WHY INVEST IN CYPRUS
- Member of EU with the Euro as official currency
- 300 days of sunshine with an average annual temperature of circa 20o Celsius
- A charismatic region in the winter with the warmth & beauty of the summer combined
- Investors seeking strong, long term returns, Cyprus as a mature market and sound investment area in which to expand their property portfolios
- Excellent British education (30% of students are foreign)
- Excellent healthcare system
- Highly qualified & multilingual workforce (English widely spoken)
- Sophisticated, high quality financial professional services and support
- Efficient British-based legal system
- Multi-cultural environment with a strong British, Russian and growing Chinese community
- Wide choice of financial and legal services
- Largest natural gas find in the Mediterranean worth trillions of Euro